Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Not snow


Big anticipation here about possible snow or something like it. This morning, it might be a mix of snow and rain=slush. Much ado about nothing and that's how it usually plays out in Richmond. Growing up in western MD I always have to laugh about this. When I first came to R-town I drove a little Nissan Sentra and never had occasion to not be able to make it to work. Remember, I go to work at o-dark-thirty and many times roads are not fully treated when I am out the door. Now that so many people drive suv's you would think the anxiety would be less. Not. After some years of driving a 4 wheel drive jeep, I am back to driving a front wheel drive go-kart (Versa) and figure I will still be able to get to work. That is, unless we get a foot and the Nissan bottoms out!

1 comment:

  1. Snow is overrated. Your blog is my new discovery of the day.

    ReplyDelete