Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Saving Grace


There are so many things to praise about TNT's "Saving Grace", I hardly know where to start. I thought it might be a flash in the pan at first. The second season (just underway) proves me wrong. It remains compelling, thought-provoking and fun. Not preachy, but gets the point across about the serious topics of life and how we choose to live it. I can't recall the last tv series that made me feel this way and that might be because it's unlike any show before it. Holly Hunter's Grace character is so genuine and so perfectly flawed that you feel like she is part you and part people you know. It won't be back until June, which gives you time to catch up by watching last season and the two new episodes that just aired. I am not a big tv watcher, but this one has me hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment